Compeve Corporation is a name recognized as the forerunner in Graphic Cards, Server and Computer component sales and service. Since its establishment in 2005, Compeve Corporation has prioritized customer support satisfaction and service earning consumer confidence.
Compeve Corporation was originally established in Chicago, IL. USA as a high end professional graphic cards and monitors retailer but has since expanded to include a comprehensive line of professional workstations, computers, printers, server and PC peripherals, as well as a wide range of high end LCD monitors and medical displays.
Priced to compete with an aggressive market and accommodate a discerning customer, Compeve Corporation has successfully attained its reputation as a leader in the field.
We look forward to doing business with you.
Illinois state residents are subject to sales tax.
Number of ratings: 39
Sorry this information is currently unavailable.
1. If you are not satisfied with Compeve Corporation services and products you can cancel your order or return merchandise asking for a replacement/refund within the specified warranty period. The Warranty Period runs from the date of delivery to the original purchaser. Most products come with a 30 day warranty from Compeve Corporation unless specified otherwise. Warranty issues after 30 days should be pursued with the manufacturer.
2. Before you send any equipment to Compeve, you must contact Merchandise Authorization department via email: email@example.com and wait for an RMA number to be sent to you. You should receive your RMA number within one business day from when you submit your RMA email.
RMA number will be issued and e-mailed to you with the necessary shipping instructions. No returns will be accepted without a RMA number. RMA shipments received must have an RMA number clearly visible on outside of the package.
3. Return products must be received within 14 days after obtaining the RMA number. All returns will be tested. Returns for replacement or a refund found to be non-defective will result in a 25% restocking fee. Buyer pays return shipping for all non defective products. Products shipped for replacement that were purchased somewhere else, not from us, will be rejected and returned back at the buyers expense only. Any product found to be damaged through misuse, abuse or negligence is not eligible for warranty replacement.
4. There are no returns for retail packaging processors, printers, memory, LCD monitors and TV's for repair or refund. Customers agree that these items can only be returned to manufacturers for replacement/repair except in cases of shipping wrong item or clear shipping damage. No exceptions.
5. The refund requests are resolved within 14 days after receiving the product. Shipping cost is not refundable.
6. If you have any questions or inquiries concerning return and refund policy, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. In the case of any product(s) returned for any reason, the returned item(s) must be 100% complete, in original condition, with all packaging, manuals, registration card(s), accessories, cables and software.
8. We reserve the right to refuse a return on any product that does not meet these requirements.
9. Shipping and Handling fees are not refundable, with the exception of orders incorrectly shipped by Compeve Corporation
Hours: 10am to 6pm
4240W. 124th pl.
Alsip, IL 60803
We stand 101% behind all our products. The professional Sales and Service team at Compeve will ensure that all steps are taken in the processing and delivery of your goods to satisfy your expectations.